About Railex Beverage Solutions
Railex, a state-of-the-art, refrigerated unit train that offers coast-to-coast rail transit in 5 days is revolutionizing the transportation and logistics services in the beverage industry. Railex’s platform provides inventory visibility, reliability as well as optimum handling and sustainable solutions to manage your supply chain.
- The Railex beverage program service zones cover every vineyard, brewery, bottling facility and warehouse in California, Oregon, and Washington.
- Freight forward distribution offers free temperature controlled storage and door to door service. With a non-stop schedule and multi-stop pick up Railex takes the hassle out of logistics.
- Railex offers inventory transparency with traceability through RF infrastructure and technology. Every pallet is labeled and barcoded and can be tracked via our GPS system so you always have real-time access to your inventory.
- Separate computer controlled temperature zones during storage and in transit enable the simultaneous shipment of mixed commodities.
- The Railex unit train stays intact so your product avoids shifting, temperature issues and time delays, resulting in a less traumatic transit.
- MyRailex web-enabled, real time, state-of-the-art information system offers visibility with access to your personalized and secure virtual warehouse. This online suite helps integrate order process, transportation, lot identification and warehousing, while minimizing administration time and total logistical costs.